Thursday, June 12, 2008

Yvonne's Biography

Hello to everyone who visit our blog. Let me briefly introduce myself. I'm Yvonne Gan Yi Wern, 21 years old from Negeri Sembilan. I'm a year 3 sem 1 student in Bachelor of Business Administration (HONS) Entrepreneurship.

I like listen to music very much. Music is part of my life. No music no life. Everyday i will listen to music such as english pop songs, chinese songs, some classical music and so on. Besides that, i like shopping and watching movies. Women like shopping pretty much. So, it is the same to me. Surfing net is also one of my hobbies. I will surf the net once i am free.

Websites which i visit the most is www.wretch.cc. The reason i join wretch is because i like blogging. By joining that website, i can share my precious experience and happy moment with my friends. Furthermore, i get to know many Taiwanese from wretch. Most of the users of wretch are from Taiwan.

Friendster and Facebook are also my favorite websites which i always visit to I will log in my account everyday. From that, i get to know lots of friend from different countries. Every night, i used to chat with them by using comments and i really enjoy chatting with them. It is because can share my joyness and sadness with them all the time.

I will also visit to Google. It is a very good search engine. I can search many information which i needed for my assignments. Moreover, i can get many information about fashion by using the Google. This can improve my sense of fashion.

Other than that, i like youtube too. I can watch many drama which are showing in Hong Kong and Taiwan. Latest MV and funny clips can be found in youtube too. I will always visit to youtube when i'm bored.

Those are brief introduction about myself. Hope you all enjoy reading our blog. Thanks...


1 comment:

Unknown said...

The blog was absolutely fantastic! Lot of information is helpful in some or the other way. Keep updating the blog, looking forward for more content...Great job, keep it up.
Static Website Design